Linen Pillow Case, Flax, Set of 2
Woven from some of the world's finest Belgian Flax by Libeco, our pillow cases have a natural softness and a timelessly elegant look and feel. This mid-weight linen is supple and breathable while offering year-round comfort, becoming softer with each wash.
Libeco is one of Belgium's oldest and most revered flax mills. It is a family run business that has been weaving the finest Belgian linen for more than 150 years using craftsmanship that has been passed down from generation to generation. They pride themselves on local, sustainable and high quality products and are Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified and have the The Belgian Linen™ label.
*Lead time 2-3 weeks
Standard: 21 x 33 inches
King: 21 x 41 inches
All of our linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, we recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).