This candle is handmade in St. Moritz, Switzerland using the highest quality, refined German wax. For years, the artisans at Lhasa have been crafting extraordinary, luminescent candles. The translucence of the wax, worked by experienced candlemakers, creates a candle that will give off a glow like you’ve never seen before.
Each candle is handmade, please allow for small variations.
7 x 9 cm (H x D)
Instructions for use
- For best results of maintaining the outer shell, burn the candle for a minimum of 3 hours the first time you light it.
- Never place candles directly in contact with any surfaces, the dye of the candle could dye your surfaces.
- Never leave candles unattended and keep candles out of the reach of children.
- Protect and shield candles from any wind or drafts.
- Do not expose candles to any temperature over 40˚C or to direct sunlight.
- Do not expose candles to any temperature under 5˚C.
- To avoid smoking, cut the wick down to half a centimeter each time before lighting your candle