Bronze St. Moritz Candle
$155.00 CAD $155.00 CAD
This extraordinarily stunning candle is handmade in St. Moritz, Switzerland by the talented artisans at Lhasa using the highest quality, refined German wax. It is uniquely designed so that the outer wax shell maintains its shape as the inner wax burns down. This means that you get to keep this stunning piece of art for years to come, filling the outer wax shell with our Refill Candle.*
*For best results it's recommended to place the refill candle in our refill glass to prevent it from molding into the shell while lit and soft and thereby getting stuck.
Each candle is handmade, please allow for small variations.
20 x 18 cm (H x D)
Instructions for use
- For best results of maintaining the outer shell, burn the candle for a minimum of 3 hours the first time you light it.
- Never place candles directly in contact with any surfaces, the dye of the candle could dye your surfaces.
- Never leave candles unattended and keep candles out of the reach of children.
- Protect and shield candles from any wind or drafts.
- Do not expose candles to any temperature over 40˚C or to direct sunlight.
- Do not expose candles to any temperature under 5˚C.
- To avoid smoking, cut the wick down to half a centimeter each time before lighting your candle